Sunday, July 5, 2009





Hey all, its been a great week. Mostly, it included having an All-Volunteer meeting of every PCV in the country, and lucky for some careful use of the rules, we got to have it at a 5 star resort. The highlights of this week were:

Sitting on grass.
Eating bacon.
Letting my knees and calves see the light of day.

Unrelatedly, we got internet installed at our Peace Corps transit house, this is fabulous.

But I thought i would throw up a few more pics of my fabulous family. These were taken on the day of my two older host brothers'(dressed in green) Koranic reading (I feel like it was sort of like a final exam for the year for them). They had to recite verses of the Koran from memory, and while I wish they were learning other things at school, it was pretty cute to watch. The oldest will be going to regular school next year, so thats good.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Todd said...

Pretty amazing photos of the boys! Baa maliki has grown up quite a bit.

I hope buba isn't disturbing you very seriously with his millions of questions. :)