Friday, January 9, 2009

Holy Crap


Hey folks,

thanks for waiting. How are you? How am I? A big old box of crazy, thats how I am. Training is nearly done. I'm out of training village, I've visited my permanent site for a few days, and now I'm in Fajara, right outside the capital for a few more classes, swearing in ceremony, and some household shopping. So, I wrote the previous updates on my laptop, then saved them to post today, which is good, because then I could actually write coherently. I had gotten used to village, and now that I'm back in the urban area, I'm entirely overstimulated. Big bag of crazy. I don't even know what to do with this internet. and western-style food.

I'm just going to sign off. here is a picture of me and a goat. maybe more pictures later.

2 comments:

joeloula said...

Um, I would just like to comment that that is MY GOAT, and his name is Mustafa. That is also my mat and house.

Unknown said...

Whitney, I'm really enjoying reading about your experiences! Hope you have more frequent internet access.

-Brittany Zeller-Holland